Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Revisit(Cant think of any other Title)

Its been an year since I last updated this blog.And today I feel pretty strange writing this down.
I cant really describe what kept me so long off the blog and neither why Im back here today.
But, as I opened it today, I observed something so peculiar to technology,something that is not found in we humans,something that is said to be inevitable.......This blog hasnt changed. It is stil the same as I left it an year back.It doesnt complain of my absence,rather seems so lively once Im here again.
I wonder whether we humans can ever be like that??Can we have such a level of forgiveness & understanding for people we posses?for people we care about?

Or is it that some of us really are or were that way,but the world around us forced to dwell into the more general nature of human"kind".At least I dont have an answer to this. May be because these questions werent on my mind when I decided to update this.

Anyways,its January again.A month over which a complete new year is looking upon us. And no one knows what this year holds for us.Last year was pretty eventful for me. Brought a lot of changes in me,and I say this becoz for da frst time ever in my life, i do believe in destiny.Though,its just a small part of the complete change,but still.

Im in mumbai dese days.A city which they say never sleeps.And it truly lives upto its image.
People here are always in a hurry.A hurry to get somewhere & only god knows where.
From a pedestrian to a beaurocrat,from an autowalah toh a merc owner,from a 12 year old boy to a grandpa....everyone seems to be in a hurry.As if there is no tommorw....or if today's all they have got to complete their endless tasks....

And this......brought me another food for thought.....
Wat all would we do if we get to know that today is all we have?Im not talkin about bein fictious.
But,m talkin about something that lives as a desire in you,but u have never done it. Something, which has no competativeness attached to it,but is completely under our control. may be something we have always wanted to do,but have abstained ourselves from doing it. Or may be something, which you might have done before, but would still like to repeat.

And when, I gave it a good thought, I realised that my list would be so long.There are so many things to do,so many words to say.We spend so much time doing things what we are expected to do & so little doing what we really want to. So much of pushin & pulling...so much strain..
sacrifices and what not...All this for things we might really dont wanna do....

Funny world I tell you.
Neways, I think the post is long enough now. Though, I still have many other thoughts on mind, bt would "KEY" them down some time later. Suggestions/Comments of visitors are welcome.

PS: Please ignore any language mistakes that I may have commited.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

my gawd...tu kitna sochta hai aur kya kya sochta hai ;) bt its nice :)

Anshuman Mirani said...

nice thoughts buddy!! n very tru, sometimes u want to remain the same but everything around you just forces you to change!!

Divan_arshi said...

I simply love everything u wrote...gud wrk..keep it up..tc

Divan_arshi said...

everything so true...so true..chalo m eagerly w8n 4 next one...keep up d gud wrk..tc