Monday, January 1, 2007

A New Begininng



Well its the party time of the year.....31st Jan or as they call new year's eve is here...People celebrating all around the world waiting for the new year 2007 and anticipatin wats in store for them...Though I dint spent the new year eve as i do every year, but still i was satisfied....this time i spent it with my parents at home......


This christmas,yet another time i went to the CATHEDRAL church in CP(that was after the strike).....it was amzin to visit it dat day.....We even attended a prayer there..though we couldnt understand a word of it(it was in malyalam i guess!!!)...n lit some candles as well!!!!


The last week has been pretty hectic for me..it mostly involved me goin outta home for either shopping,meeting frends or family get togethers....All and all it was a pretty busy week for me....Me leavin for a vaccation to Mumbai n Goa tommrw afternoon(2nd jan) and that was primary reason for me to go SHOPPING..Probably for the first time ever i was given so much cash in my hands to go and spend at my discretion...felt so good..... :)
Im sooo excited about this trip...

The new year eve i spent meetin one of my frends..it was her bday n she was in India after 3 years..and da nite wid parents...PACKING FOR DA TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!

There's nothin much to write as the last week wasnt eventful...rather busy.......
I hope i have loads of things to write once i get back from the trip......

Amidst all the fun and excitement, many would have forgotten..tommrw CAT's result is expected...Thank god i wont be in delhi to see it...Im nt even takin a look at my roll no so dat i can access it somehwhere else as well.....i really dnt wanna see it....but i really hope some of my hard workin and deservin frends get thru....

Meanwhile...here's wishin my self and all da visitors of da blog...

A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR..2007
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: